Timeline

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Whew.

I know I still need to post from this past weekend - but holy moly, what a day we had today!

Atticus had his 3 month checkup at 9 am this morning. He weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs flat. Someone apparently forgot to tell him that the average is to double the birth weight at 6 months, not 3 months! We chatted with Dr. Owens and I'm going to attempt to keep with the dairy free diet at least till the 4 month checkup. I'm also going to try to avoid peanuts - just in case. Granted, no one in our family has peanut allergies... but we figure it can't hurt to avoid them, so I might as well. I asked all my other random questions, and then the nurse came in to give Atti 2 shots. Poor guy. The tears started, the wailing started, and I just felt terrible. Sigh.

Then, off to the post office. Then to the bank. And... when I pulled up to the bank branch I discovered that the WAMU had early voting inside. Sweet. So, by the time we met up with Diane and Eleanora - the mail was in the post, the checks deposited, and I had voted in the election. Since that wasn't enough excitement for the day - we headed over to visit with Skip, Nikki and Zoe. :-)

Today was busy, but good.

No comments: