Timeline

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Strolling

Another great weekend. We had a TON of trick-or-treaters on Friday night. Our friend Sandra came over for dinner and to help us pass out candy to all the little ghosts and goblins.

Saturday, Atti and I had a pretty lazy day. We went on a few errands - but mainly just played at home. Then, we headed over to the Hadd household for a few hours to play with all the cousins. I don't know who enjoys the time more! I did get a few pictures of the boys holding Atti -- I'll try to upload those later today. Unfortunately, the night did not end on a positive note as the Longhorns lost the football game to Tech in the last 8 seconds of the game. Oy.

The three of us survived the time change - actually better than expected. :-) Greg went off to school this morning to do another Law Review thing and Atti and I had a wonderful walk through the neighborhood. I just spoke with Nikki -- and I'm going to pack up little man and go meet the Myers out at Barton Springs Pool. Fun! I'm not brave enough to don a swimsuit at the moment -- but I think it'll be a great outing!

No comments: