Timeline

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bright Shiney Day

This makes two nights in a row that Atticus has slept from 9 pm until just after 6 am. Life is good. To make my day even better, after he nursed this morning, he just snuggled with me, laying peacefully on my shoulder for another 10 minutes or so.

It was a great start to the day.

Next up - a trip to Ikea to return some lampshades, then lunch with friends at the Drafthouse. I also need to pick up some care package items for Nicole, hit the grocery, call the FLOR people, upload some photos, mail a few cards, run the dishes, prep everything for tonight, look for something to wear to Nic's wedding, book the London hotel and tours... I know I'm forgetting something!!

My only other thought of the day... Mazel Tov to Jodi and Seth Weisblatt who welcomed a son yesterday afternoon. Boys are great!

Sent from my cool new iPhone!

No comments: