Timeline

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Open Wide

The light bulb clicked yesterday. Every time I lifted a spoonful of bananas towards his mouth, instead of sticking out his tongue (which was cute the first few times...) he opened wide so I could scoop the bananas in. Yay! Success. We have also tried green beans (earlier this week) and those seemed to go pretty well too. He's still not too thrilled with the rice cereal - but I'm going to take some suggestions and try mixing the fruit and the cereal later today.

Or, if he decides that cereal isn't for him... perhaps we'll just move right along with the regular foods. I know to wait a few days after introducing one new food to make sure there's no reaction... We do have some video and some pictures of the "food experience" and I'll try to free the footage from the camera sometime soon.

Thanks to Jeanne for passing along this website called Wholesome Baby Food. The site has tons of great information! I aspire to one day be as good a cook as Jeanne. Seriously folks, she's good. And while we're discussing my dear friend - I'd like to say Mazal Tov - to her and her family. They just found out that she's expecting a BOY! Boys are great.

In other non-related news... all of the holiday pictures have been posted to Picasa. Check out the Baden Family Photos link on the right hand side of the page!

No comments: