Timeline

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today Show

Well... if it's not raining in the morning (since I know we'll be up early enough) Atticus and I are going to stroll over to the Today Show to see if we can get on tv. :-) I'll update this post tomorrow with more info after the show.

OK - Well, we did walk over, but .... but the time Atti was fed and I was awake, showered and fed and we walked over - they were done with all the outside segments. Bummer. We'll try again, never fear.

Since we were already up and about - we walked back to Times Square. We went to the the M&M store, Toys-R-Us, and we talked to the mounted Police and Atticus got to pet the horse (his name was Roy)!!! I think Atticus was a little nervous. I had him in the Ergo and he didn't really want to reach out towards the horse. He just stared at him for a while while I attempted to move his little hands out to pet Roy on the nose. Next time, perhaps I'll bring an apple or sugar cube (not that I think the Police will let us feed the horse... but you never know).

I opted not to go to a museum yesterday since next Wednesday we'll be up by the Museum of Natural History. Atticus has a follow-up appointment for his ears at the local pediatrician next Wednesday - so we'll hit the museum after that appointment. We did however enjoy a nice afternoon nap after our walk to the bank and the dry cleaners! Ahhhhh.... I wish I could have nap time everyday! They soooo have the right idea in Spain.

Greg had a busy couple of days as well. Tuesday night his group had dinner and drinks at one of the partner's homes in Tribeca. Last night - Greg went sailing with the Cravath team. Actually, it was a sailing race. I don't know the details - but it sounds like a blast. (And, in case you were wondering... Greg managed the entire night without getting sea sick!) I admit, I was a little nervous about him going out on a boat with big wigs and then yakking over the side of the boat, but he survived!