Timeline

Friday, November 6, 2009

Profile Picture

I really need to scan in our new family picture to use as the profile pic for this blog.... I'm feeling a little guilty about that all the sudden. Here sits this blog - a family blog - and the photo is from our engagement shoot. Sigh, I'm a little behind the times.

I had big plans for today, but unfortunately, I woke up with a killer headache. I haven't had one this bad in a looooooong time. I ended up sleeping most of the day away - while willing my head to stop pounding. It's not 10:32 and it's down to a dull roar, but manageable. So, all that means for you readers is that I didn't get much done. No photos freed from the camera, no video uploaded, and the house is still pretty much a mess. Hopefully no one is planning on an dropping by unexpectedly in the next 24 hours! :-)

That really wasn't newsworthy. I'm starting to sound like CNN. Oy - goodness help us all! Maybe it is time for bed after all!

No comments: