Timeline

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Awake...

It's 11:30. I haven't been up this late in a long time. I'd love to say I've been reading a fascinating novel (there are several on my to-do list) or knitting, or doing something else productive... but nah, I've just been sitting here, sort of staring off into space thinking about utilization. I know, sounds strange, but - I think I was making it more difficult than it needs to be. I re-did the report so many times today, that now I'm afraid I've overthought the whole thing and maybe I should check in again. Oy. Did I miss anyone? Did I leave anyone in that shouldn't be there? I know this is making no sense to 99% of you - sorry - I'm just sort of thinking outloud.

For now, I think I'll go get a glass of water and head to bed. Tomorrow's another day, right?

No comments: