Timeline

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Looking Up!

For two days in a row now when we've gone to pick up Atticus, he's actually been happy! Yay! I let a couple of the teachers in on a secret... when he's whining, just feed him. :-) He's a nosher... he's my child. When he's whining, he's hungry! I don't know - we told the teachers that yesterday morning and he's been much happier both yesterday and today. Hallelujah.

Little man even came home with art projects today. A pumpkin painting, a drawing with pasta glued to it (???) and a finger painting pumpkin patch picture (which apparently he didn't like doing because he wasn't a fan of the paint on his hands). Not bad for his first week!

Of course as I type right now, I can hear him making some half crying/whines from his room. Uh oh. Poor guy does have at least 3 molars breaking through the gums right now. That has to hurt like no other! Go back to sleep little man....

No comments: