Timeline

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Recently Found - Cool Blogs!

So, I find myself once again sitting on my front porch watching my son sleep in his stroller. It's like we've flashed back to when he was 8 months old?!? He's suddenly refusing to nap in his crib. And I mean refusing. Screaming till his face is as red as a tomato and he's gone all hoarse! So - we went for another walk. The upside to all of this is that I truly need the exercise and it's been kind of nice to get out an about. The weather today is a bit chilly (guessing about mid 40s) - but with beautiful sunshine! A couple of knit caps, a Bubbe knit blanket and away we went.

But I digress.

I've pulled out the laptop and am using some downtime to get caught up on some friend's blogs and just peruse the Internet. I've stumbled upon a cool blog for anyone with kids -- and another few I found linked from my friend Cari's blog. This Internet thing is pretty cool....

Tot Bargains - Looks like a new deal everyday. I'm kinda bummed about the ones that I've already missed...

Austin Mamas - Hasn't been updated in a couple weeks, but I'm sure I'll find some good local stuff here!

Slow Cooker Recipes - This one should really come in handy for us! I actually bought groceries today for two different crock-pot recipes this morning. Granted, one was supposed to be for dinner tonight and that's not going to happen because it's now 2:30 pm and I'm currently sitting on my front porch... but whatever. There's always tomorrow.

No comments: