Timeline

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jen's Wishlist

So... in a strange way, I've started a sort of wish-list of things I'd like before Baden #2 arrives. I made some headway today thanks to a Craigslist posting -- I acquired a pregnancy pillow called the Snoogle for $10. I think a combination of old age, pregnancy and heaving a 30lb toddler around have been making for some sleepless nights, so I bought the pillow and figure it's worth a shot.

But - after Baden #2 arrives, I think I definitely need to invest in a couple of the tops from MilkStars. I think breastfeeding is great, and I plan to do it again - but there are definitely times when a shirt like this would have been insanely handy! I also plan on getting and trying a nursing cover this go-around but these shirts just look really awesome. Spendy, but if they work and you don't show off the goods to the unsuspecting public - well then YAY! No need to go hide in the car or in a restroom, etc. I'm sure that's too much information for some of you -- sorry!! :-)

A few other random things on the list that I didn't know about the first time with Atticus are on the list. I'll have to try writing down the list at some point before it all gets jumbled up in my head.

In other unrelated news -- I uploaded some new photos tonight of Atticus goofing off with Greg. I also created a new folder called Atticus's Artwork. I figure this way, I have a little momento of all his works even if I can't hang on to all of them...

No comments: