Timeline

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Real Book!

This may come as a shock - but I've started reading an actual book. I KNOW! I checked it out from the library last week (along with a few for Atticus...). The book was recommended by my friend Diane who just finished it for her book club. If I can finish it - I may join her and the club for the discussion. It's The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff. Historical fiction of sorts... sounds intriguing.

I did also read Trading Up by Candace Bushnell. Trashy novel - and a long one at that. Dragged in the middle, but the end was alright...

Now, the big question is -- WHY am I reading when I should be knitting? I don't know. I want to read 19th Wife so that I'll have a reason to get out and be social and interact with other adults. But -- I could still pull out a knitting project and finish something! I'll have to add that to the to-do list. :)

No comments: