Timeline

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pregnancy Brain

I had all these great things to update the world on earlier today... (I do my best thinking in the shower, I swear...) but now I can't remember what I wanted to say! This little creature in my belly truly is sucking brain cells! Hopefully that won't be a problem tomorrow when I'm trying to do my normal work, and fill in for the vacationing boss lady and help out my old crew! Let's just hope the little man is feeling better by morning. Actually, I'm ready for the whole family to feel healthy at the same time. That's a novel idea, eh?

We did get to quickly visit with Uncle Mike, the Great Grandparents and Pop both yesterday and today. That was the highlight of the weekend for sure!

And totally unrelated to anything - but since I have the news on in the background - what in the world is going on in Austin all the sudden? There has been a murder almost every day for the past week. Stop killing people. Do we really need to tell people that?

Ok... I'm feeling really random, so I'd best go ahead and log off until I collect my thoughts. :-)

No comments: