Timeline

Friday, April 30, 2010

When We Win The Lotto

Life In Motion Photography

Wow. I absolutely adore these photos. I received a coupon for $100 off "The Birth Experience" which was my first indication that we can't afford this photographer right now. Boo. She also does newborn photos -- some of which are hanging at the OB's office. There is one photo that I adore and I'm hoping that our photog friend (or my crafty and fantastic artsy family) will be able to recreate... Of course, the image would work much better if #2 is a boy. :-) I don't think I can link directly to the picture -- but if you go to the Portfolio and then Baby Love, it's the 2nd photo that loads in the slideshow. I just love that picture.

If #2 is a girl, perhaps we can do something similar, but with a tutu?

No comments: