Timeline

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More Observations

The cat hates me. I don't know why... I pet her, brush her, let her sit on my lap and yet still she waits until the most inopportune moment to pee on the floor (namely when it's only me at home, or as Greg is running out the front door). I don't think Peanut realizes that all the extra work and stress she's putting on me is only going to make baby #2 appear sooner rather than later - and then she's going to have to contend with a toddler chasing her everywhere and a screaming infant. Oh boy - the future looks bright!

And another thing... make up compacts should be more drop resistant. I'm pregnant. I'm a little clumsy right now and when I drop my MAC compact and it shatters all over the floor it makes me cry. Then I get pissed because I'm going to look even worse when I head off to the hospital to have this baby because I have no powder with which to powder my nose. Grrrrr. It's not like I have all the time in the world to get to the MAC store! (And I checked - no one is selling my color on Amazon, or I'd have it delivered!!)

And the dishwasher needs to learn to unload itself. I don't have the energy or the patience to lean over and pick everything up and put it away.

I think that's it. Of course, it's only lunchtime... I'm sure there's more in the cards for the remainder of my day!

1 comment:

Laura Hadd said...

Can I find a replacement compact here in Dallas for you?