Timeline

Monday, August 2, 2010

August? Already?

As I sit at my Mom's house (while two children miraculously sleep at the same time) my house in Austin is almost completely packed. Greg has texted over a few pictures of the house full to the brim with boxes.

Where did the time go?

4112 Avenue H has held a lot of memories for the Baden crew. It's seen the birth of two children and a momentous law school graduation. That's pretty big. I know I have a bit more of an emotional attachment to Austin when compared to Greg -- but I'm really going to miss it. Even the crazy hot summers. I love the free spirits, the mom and pop stores, the food, the college spirit, my friends, my family -- and the memories attached to so many places throughout the town...

But, we're off to our next adventure. Ohio will be good. We're thrilled that we'll still be close to family. I think Atticus and Wren will love having cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents all within an hour's drive!

To infinity and beyond!

No comments: