Timeline

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

In Order

Tonight while in the bathtub, Atticus relayed to me a series of four events in order. I was impressed.

Out
Book
Bump
Nap

While these four words may not make sense to most people, it made perfect sense to me. He was telling me what was about to happen. First, we get out of the bathtub. Then we read books. Next, we go "bump" as we crawl into the crib (after I turned his crib around at home, the first time I tried to get him into the crib he "bumped" into the crib as I attempted to heave him in). Lastly, it's time to go to sleep. Both afternoon naps and night time are referred to as naps. Actually, anytime anyone is sleeping Atti tells me they're napping.

So, while this may not mean much to others, I was quite excited tonight.

It was also good to see my brother and Hadas and enjoy some home cooked spaghetti. Yum. :)

No comments: