Timeline

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rambling

Sometimes... this blog is a strange collection of the randomness running through my mind at odd hours. That's really what this entry is about. I was just thinking that it's really a bummer that we have this great house and that I have some cool Halloween decorations and that it's a total downer that I have NO CLUE where the decorations are located. I do know where my little candy dishes are -- and I could put those out, but where in the world are my fun little black spider tea-lite candle holder thingies? Hmmmm. I think they're probably hiding in the same box that has all my Swiffer clothes and dusters. Such strange things to be missing. And nail polish. I can't bloody find my nail polish. Exactly where did THAT go? (Hopefully no where it can break/spill!)

We had all these plans for digging though old boxes and clearing out crap while we unpacked. That has sort of kind of happened, but there are still SO many boxes of crap that need to be sorted into keep, donate, sell and trash... Another day I suppose. For now, I'll be glad that my headache has finally abated and I'll pack it in for the night.

Tomorrow afternoon - there are a million and one things to do. Lunch with the neighbor - that'll be the highlight, followed by errands, errands and some more errands. I'm a little nervous about my bud Jana coming over to scrapbook on Saturday. She's going to think I'm a totally unorganized space cadet. That's not far from the truth -- but I want to show her my good side ya know? :-) I know she'll still love me even if my stash is a jumbled disaster, but I've got big plans for my albums and a little dose of organization would do me good! If only I could figure out a way to have 24 hours of alone time - no kids, no tv, no IM, no internet... Eh, who am I kidding? If that really happened, I'd probably sleep for 23 of the 24 hours. The last hour would be spent soaking in a big bubble bath. :) Ok... this really is rambling now.

Till tomorrow...

1 comment:

JC2 said...

So, no worries... I do NOT think you are a space cadet (or, if you are, I am also a member of the corps). I had a GREAT time and look forward to intruding on your family again!
By the way, this comment comes with high hopes that you get that bubble bath you're longing for (or at least a VERY long uninterrupted shower with scented soap).
Lots of love! Jana Banana