Timeline

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Birthday Wishlist

I know. I'm going to be another year older next week. Oy vey! I've got pretty simple requests this year...

I'd like to see a movie or two (with or without my husband)! Ha. On the to see list:

I'd like to take nap in a perfectly quiet house.

Something yummy from the Williams Sonoma holiday collection. S'mores sans the fire anyone?

Hmmm... that really may be about it. :) The rest of the stuff may be a bit of a stretch. New sunglasses to replace my freaking Oakleys that were lost when we went apple picking. A new diaper bag - well, just because it's pretty much what I carry out and about everyday and my Bahama Mama Louis Vuitton knockoff is starting to come apart at the seams. And I suppose, I'd best add a nice pair of gloves to my list - it's going to be bloody freezing (literally) here for the next long while... A new vacuum cleaner (now doesn't that just sound like an exciting birthday gift!!)...

No comments: