Timeline

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I Won.

I enter a lot of contests. I figure it'll pay off eventually. I've won a few random things along the way -- a set of embossed note cards, tickets to meet Uncle Cracker at a radio station event, a gigantic Gund teddy bear when I was a kid...

I've entered several contests since becoming a mom. There are lots of things that I like, and really want -- but I can't justify spending the extra cash on... like say a $1000 stroller or the uber fancy vacuum cleaner. :) So, I enter contests along the way waiting to get lucky.

Well, I got a notice yesterday that I had in fact been chosen as the random winner of a contest on Babble.com. Now, it wasn't the fancy new stroller, or the ridiculously overpriced boutique clothes that I won -- BUT -- it is something that I find rather cool. I haven't yet decided if I'll keep it for my kiddos, or pass it on... I won a set of Mama K's Play Clay!

So yay for good news! Now, I'd really like to win one of the big contests, but I'm happy as can be with my little victories!

No comments: