Timeline

Monday, December 6, 2010

Toledo Bucket List

It's snowed here every day since the start of December. Just a little. Little white fluffy flakes swirling around in the air... I admit it's kind of pretty - but COLD. Which... is putting a damper on my bucket list of things to do in Toledo. :)

I'd really like to get out to see Lights Before Christmas at the Toledo Zoo. I'm trying to borrow one of those car seat snuggly things that covers the entire car seat so that Wren won't freeze. I know we'd probably only be there for an hour or two at most -- so is it really worth $30 for the family? I hear it is....

Ok, I thought there were a few other holiday/light things going on around town -- but a quick Google search isn't bringing up the results I was looking for. Guess I need to speak to the locals!

No comments: