Timeline

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Loud.

Wren is a loud baby. She's always screaming. Always. It's exhausting for us -- I can't imagine she likes it much either. I really really wish I knew WHY she was screaming. Even when she's not screaming, she's not really babbling much. She screeches. Loud high pitched screeches. And then she screams. Today it's just screaming, no screeches.

The past 4 days have been filled with a lot of screaming. And Advil. And more screaming. This is what drives some parents over the edge. I can see how it happens.

1 comment:

Jeanne and Brad Wallace said...

You know Rachel was a screamer. It is exhausting. I am convinced she was just born competitive and was frustrated she couldn't do all her big sister could. Once she could walk, the screaming stopped. I have heard that is pretty normal for a screamer...so walk little girl, walk!!! Just know that today, Rachel is the sweetest quietest little girl. Perhaps Wren is getting her life's worth of screaming out now! :) Love ya'll!