Timeline

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow.

Enough already. I get it. I live in Ohio. Mother Nature is pissy. Blah blah. No more snow. I mean it. According to the cheesy local news - we're already 8 inches ahead for the month of February. Woo hoo. Aren't we lucky? (That's pure sarcasm.) Greg managed to shovel the snowfall from today - all 8 or so inches. Cheesy local weather dude says we're due for some more tomorrow afternoon around Super Bowl time and again Monday night. I'm not happy. Snow is only good when you're skiing. Otherwise it's pointless.

In other news... Wren is still screaming for no apparent reason when we're home. Usually she saves the all out wailing for when Atticus is sleeping. I've got an appointment with an ENT to have Atti's ears rechecked on Tuesday. I'm going to ask the doc to peek in Wren's ears too while we're there. Figure it can't hurt. It'll save me from making another appointment with the pedi to see if her ear infection is gone. Goodness knows what I'll do if he says no! I keep hoping that the screaming is related to teething, but you never know.

I'm off to do a bit of work while Greg packs. Maybe looking at financials will put me to sleep. Ha.


No comments: