Timeline

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Words - New Foods

Wren is now babbling quite a bit more. There are a lot of ya-ya-yas... and I swear she's saying baby, Atti and Daddy. The latter two sound pretty similar -- but I really think she's using words.

We've also been trying out some new food combinations as of late. There was a blueberry/beet/banana mix yesterday and apples/cherries today. Over the weekend she had mango for the first time. I think she's pretty ready for "big girl" food too. I had made some roasted veggies in the oven over the weekend - carrots, broccoli, zucchini with olive oil and some spices. I gave Wren a carrot to chew on/taste and she actually chowed threw 2 carrots. Not bad I thought! I saw an easy tutorial on how to make apple teething rings - I may have to give that a try over the next couple of days too!

I'm going to try and do better with this one and keep up her wide variety of foods and not cater to the toddler diet!!

No comments: