Timeline

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wrong Side of The Bed

Holy moly did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I heard Atticus babbling in his room this morning just before 7. I finished getting dressed, grabbed Wren and headed into his room. Everything went downhill from there. He was just screaming about everything... literally screaming at the top of his lungs. He wanted the light on, he wanted the light off, he wanted a tissue - but not the one I gave him, he wanted in bed, he wanted out of bed, there was no end. It took about an hour for me to get him dressed, teeth brushed and get downstairs. It was awful. I don't know what crawled up his tush today but it was NO FUN.

Then, we got to school and he was clinging to me like I was the best Mom ever! Oy.

1 comment:

Laura Hadd said...

Who can follow the mind of a 2 1/2 year old??