Timeline

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wren's First Boo Boo

It was bound to happen. Julie and I were attempting to snap a few "10 Month" pictures of Wren (yes - I'm a few days late). Wren was wiggling around and leaning over the edge of the chair looking at the basket of books when she lost her balance. I was right there, trying to snap a photo and I caught her arm and Julie lunged forward and caught her leg -- but she still managed to slip down enough to run head first into a big green feather that Atticus had sticking up out of his basket of books. She's got a pretty nice scratch on her cheek and a bit of a boo boo just below her eyebrow. Thank goodness it missed her eye!

I'll carefully try to take a few more photos when she wakes up from her nap. And - I have uploaded some more photos, but I'm making the albums a bit more private, so I need to send you the link to view them. I'll be working on that later -- after work, after the kids are in bed, etc.

No comments: