Timeline

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sick, Sick, Sick

And then came Monday morning. I woke up, rolled over and thought... ewwww, I feel kind of quesy. Then I tried to stand up. Yep, quesy. I hate hate hate being sick. And to top it all off - I had a ton of work to get done and I really needed to go into the office. I didn't have time to be sick!! Apparently no one heard my request and the remainder of the day I felt like death warmed over. Sick, sick, sick....

Oh, and did I mention that it was the first night of Passover and that Seder dinner was being held at my folk's house? The Mayraz/Bernstein/Hargis clan were cooking up a storm, as were we (well, I was supposed to be helping - but I was banned from touching anything someone else might eat...) and soon enough the whole house was filled with wine, food and The Four Questions. Did I mention the food? The very thought of food made me ill and the house was brimming with food. Ewwwww.

Thank goodness for small favors. I woke up today, Tuesday, feeling 90% back to normal. Let's hope tomorrow I'm back at 100%.

No comments: