Timeline

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sunday Funday

So, we arrived on Friday... had Bubbe's 60th birthday party on Saturday and had a relatively calm day on Sunday. Atticus was just an absolute doll on Sunday. He was listening, he was being funny, he was playing with Wren. We just had a fantastic day. He and I went for a couple of walks down to the end of my parent's street to see the backhoe and the digger. We picked wildflowers for Bubbe and Great Bubbe and I taught him how to blow on a dandelion and watch the seeds float off in the wind. We rode the new Y Bike all around the yard and in the house...It was just a really great day.

The party on Saturday was a ton of fun too. It was good to see everyone and I can't believe how many kids there were at the party! Atti found it a bit overwhelming and spent a hunk of the evening outside -- but it was a really good bash. I totally need to send a thank you card to my Aunt and Uncle for chasing Atticus around the backyard while I made the rounds and took care of Wren!

I've snapped a few photos and video on the camera that I'll upload once I'm back home.

No comments: