Timeline

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bad Mommy.

Oy vey. My baby is turning one next week and the poor thing isn't going to have nary a present nor anything to celebrate the event. She will wear her fancy sash and crown on the airplane to San Diego -- but that's about as far as I've gotten with the party planning.

Sigh. That's the tough part about only being someplace for a few months...

My kids are going to grow up thinking I just didn't bother to throw them a party when they turned one. Maybe they're right. But it's not because I don't want to, but I just don't know enough folks here to make it worthwhile! I don't know what I'll do for Atticus...he has a few friends at school, but we still won't have anything as elaborate as last summer -- even though that was a total blast!! I need to ponder...

No comments: