Timeline

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Not That Bad

It's been a rough few weeks for a lot of people I know. Life threatening injuries, life threatening medical diagnosis, job loss, the loss of a parent and/or grandparent...

So, all things told - my life is pretty good. I'm bloody exhausted, but at this moment in time - the kids are happy and healthy and everyone else is hanging in there. That's more than a lot of folks have on their plates for today.

I just want to say - thanks. Thanks to all my friends and family for helping me stay sane and navigate this nutty life. :) And a special thanks to Colt McCoy for sending a video message to Andrew Small. Andrew's story has been tugging at me for the past few weeks, and I had reached out a while ago to several people I knew trying to find a connection to Colt. I'm glad that someone was able to come through and talk to Colt and that Colt took the time to put together a really sweet video message to send to Andrew. It really makes me smile knowing there are some good folks out there...

No comments: