Timeline

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Accountability

Eeeek. Now that the "nursing diet" is slowed to pretty much a halt --- and I'm a few years older than I was last time I found myself in this situation, I've had a sad realization. I can no longer eat the way I have been over the past several years and maintain my girly figure. :) After Atticus was born, I lost the baby weight and an additional 10-15 pounds. That was AWESOME. So, my goal is to now return to said weight and fit back into the new fancy clothes I purchased when I was at said weight.

In order to do this - I need to hold myself accountable for what I eat and how much I exercise. What better way to do this than to announce to my family and friends (who really don't care) my daily diary. I actually should just keep a diary/log -- but since this handy dandy blog already exists, I'm going to start here. Exciting for you all I know.

So -- here goes. I'll let you know tomorrow how it went today. Does that make any sense? Oy. Here's to fitting back into the clothes I purchased in NYC...

1 comment:

rhondadiane said...

You can do it, Girl!!! I have confidence in you!!!
hugz!!!!