Timeline

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sissy

Well, the verdict is in -- double ear infections AGAIN. Poor little birdie was not a happy camper this weekend. Which, in turn, meant that her parents weren't happy campers either. While medicated, she was at least in relatively good spirits... hopefully the antibiotics kick in and she's back to "normal" soon. I don't recall how many ear infections in a row before you have to consider tubes, but even surgery has to be better than listening to your child howl uncontrollably because their ears hurt.

I've been giving Wren cool baths in the evening before bed for the past couple of nights. Last night, as she was babbling away, I swear she said "Sissy". So I asked her what her name was and she replied "Sissy". It was cute. Of course, she also repeats after you when you say "Birdie" or "Kitty" or anything else that ends in the long "e" sound. Oh, and I heard her say Thank You again this weekend too. She's definitely more vocal than her brother was...

I also picked up her photos from her one year birthday shoot.
Too stinking cute! Here's one of
my favorites -- the rest will go up online. And - because I was in a hurry trying to get out of the studio with a wiggly (and frosting covered) toddler, I have a TON of prints. Wallets, 3x5, 5x7... you name it. If there's something you want, let me know and I'll put one or two or three in the mail for you!!

No comments: