Timeline

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Today's Summary

Cat pee. Toddler poop. Juice box.

What do these things all have in common? Hmmm, one might be challenged to come up with a commonality between these three objects and yet my friends, I have done just that...

All three of these things were cleaned off of my floors today. Fun times at the Baden house today.

I'm beginning to feel guilty because of my lack of desire to be around Peanut. She's in dire need of attention, but she seems to seek it out at the least opportune times. And then - when I'm really in a hurry for something or another, she decides to pee (somewhere other than in her box). She's old. She's hurting. She can hardly breathe... I wish she could tell us on a scale of 1-10 what her pain level was at so that Greg could "see" through her eyes. I just don't think she's got much going for her these days but how do you know when it's time to say when? No easy answer to that one.

As for Atticus... apparently he's decided over the past couple days at school to take his poop out of his diaper. He knows when he has to go -- and usually goes to hide -- (going to have a hard time training this one I think) but I have no clue why he's suddenly wanting to touch poop. At school today, he put poop on the floor and then stepped on it. Fantastic. When I showed up this afternoon he was in his spare pants and some of the school's spare shoes. I didn't even know the school kept spare shoes, but I'm glad they do!! I brought home all the soiled clothes -- but I'm still trying to figure out the best method for getting poop out of Atti's shoes. Ewwww. I think I'll just have to retire another toothbrush in the morning to make sure it's all gone. Yuck. I mean really.... yuck.

I'd write more, but I'd probably just ramble on... so I'm going to go check to make sure there's not more cat pee in the master bath and call it a night.

No comments: