Timeline

Friday, July 1, 2011

Opposite of Mortified?

Perhaps all the "stink" over the potty is sinking in? Not only was Atticus completely dry this morning when he woke up - but he also peed on the potty! He told me he was dry when I went in to get him which totally surprised me. I actually didn't believe him, but it was true, so immediately, I said AWESOME little dude - let's go sit on the potty right now! We stripped down and went in to the bathroom. First he wanted to stand, then sit, then wiggle around. I finally convinced him to sit for just a moment and we heard the first little tinkling sound. I must have looked like a crazy lady jumping up and down and clapping and hollaring. When I quieted down, we heard more tinkle, tinkle. I jumped around some more and kept on clapping. This scenario repeated 4 times until he told me he was done. He was so excited!

(Oh, and this whole time I was holding Wren who was also clapping for Atticus. Ha!!)
Let's hope we're onto something!!

No comments: