Timeline

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Colic

I met a mom in the parking lot of the daycare this morning that just looked like she's been run ragged. Her little one was SCREAMING while mom got her out of the car and then she stopped. Mom said the little one hasn't stopped screaming yet (only 3.5 months) and is actually on probation from the daycare because she's keeping everyone else awake!!

I sooooo know her pain. I didn't even know what to tell her though... it gets better? Eventually? For us it took almost a year? That's not going to help. And she said that her husband is on a 3 month (or maybe 3 year) contract job in Brazil so she's on her own. Oy. Maybe I'll bring her a package of earplugs tomorrow. She's going to need them.

Maybe she can be my new lunch friend? She's going to need a break from her daughter...

1 comment:

rhondadiane said...

Maybe I should find her husband over here and tell him he needs to go home! :)