Timeline

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Customer Service

Serious kudos go out to Keurig and their customer service.  I called on Friday afternoon and spoke to a great guy named Tyler in Florida.  I explained the issue - let him know I'm relatively appliance savvy and that I'd tried every troubleshooting tip from the manual including unplugging and "rebooting" the machine.  He had me walk through a few steps - concurred that the water wasn't properly moving from the reservoir into the machine - asked for all my info and sent me the FedEx confirmation a few moments later with tracking information for a brand new machine.  Wowzers!  Upon receipt, I have to send back to Keurig a small part from my existing machine to prove that I truly do own a machine -- but that's it.  No cost for the new machine.  No cost to return the small part.  Just, yep -- not working as it should.  We're sending you a new machine!

I'm impressed.

Not so impressed thus far with the real estate company here in NOLA.  Ugh.  I did have a very nice chat with Pilar, the agent who facilitated the rental last Tuesday -- but I haven't heard anything from her since.  Boo hiss.  I sent a follow up email to her on Friday night -- I'm giving her until Tuesday to write back or call.  Grrrr.   Really - not the best business practices.

At least I have coffee....  

No comments: