Timeline

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Trolley

Today I ventured out with the kids to Danneel Park.  Nothing new for the weekend, except that we rode the St. Charles Streetcar from our house to the park!  I had Wren strapped into the Ergo and Atticus did a fantastic job holding my hand and staying close.  I know, very brave of me to try it on my own -- but the backyard was in a state and in dire need of attention (mowing, trimming, etc).  There was no way that Greg was going to find any quiet time to get to the yard with children underfoot!  All told, a successful morning. It's getting to be a bit tricky to watch two little ones at the park since they're always running in opposite directions, but thankfully Atticus is getting more independent.  Or maybe that's not such a good thing at the park!!!  Ha.  Anywho - a good morning.

Wren's still running a low fever that I think is due to teething this time.  She's been chomping on her fingers with gusto for the past couple of days.  Poor thing - she just can't seem to shake the cold/cough/teething blah...  But, she went down without a fuss for nap, so that's good.  Atticus on the other hand took an hour to settle down today.  Talking, singing, flopping all around - oy!

No comments: