Timeline

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Strep.

Again.  Seriously?  I never had strep growing up.  I've only had it 4 times I think in my entire life and they've all been within the past couple of years.  Ugh.

Yesterday I got two shots - Celestone and some form of penicillin along with a 7 day dose of antibiotics.

Let's hope I can kick this completely before my weekend away!  Let's hope the little people in the house don't catch it.  Atticus felt slightly warm this morning, but he was acting totally normal -- so he still went to school.  I hope I didn't just send him off to infect his classroom.  There was a note posted last week that a kiddo in his class was diagnosed with strep too.  (Possibly where I got it???)

Anywho.  It's a good thing I don't work in an office -- no breathing on everyone!!

No comments: