Timeline

Friday, April 20, 2012

Shoes

Wren is still obsessed with shoes. She's worried about the dolls at school that don't have shoes. She wants to look at all the pictures in the stories we read at night to see if the people are wearing shoes. She changes shoes at least 3 times a day...last night, she even insisted that she sleep in her "brown shoes". Perhaps we have the next Christian Louboutin on our hands? Either that or the next Carrie Bradshaw!!

She's almost ready for her size 7s.  When she hits 7, she's going to be living the dream.  She has a pair of gold glitter shoes (referred to as her Katie shoes), some black patent leather mary janes, some adorable red shoes with hearts from Gymboree, her current Crocs and a new pair of hot pink suede Stride Rites. 

I'll have to update this post later with the video I got a couple days ago of Wren walking around in my black flats.  She told me she wanted to put on some of Mommy's pretty shoes.  If you don't see it up here soon, remind me and I'll update. 

No comments: