Timeline

Friday, April 20, 2012

Sleep, What's That?

 I actually went to bed about 11 last night and Atticus picked today to wake up just after 5 am. He'd been doing really well with staying in his room and playing quietly until today. I mean that we've had more good days than not - but seriously, 5 am?  If he didn't look just like Greg and I, I'd swear he was someone else's kid.  I would bet money that I never work up that early of my own volition after I was about 6 months old!

Mildly related... we need a new mattress.  I've been saying that for ages, but perhaps the tax refund will be spent on a new mattress.  This of course sounds like a good idea until I start panicking thinking what happens if the apartment/house/flat that we get in NYC can't actually accommodate a king sized bed?  Then we'll have to replace both the bed and the mattress.  Maybe I can suck it up and live with the current one for a couple months, at least until we know where we're going to be living.  Once we fly up to NYC to house hunt, I'll have a better idea on whether or not my big ole king size bed is going to fit!

No comments: