Timeline

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hey, Hey, Hey... Look who's Four!

Holy moly - our little man turns four years old today.  What a whirlwind.  Atticus continues on a daily basis to impress, inspire, and infuriate me.  An odd combination one would think - but what can I say.  Every now and then a pure gem pops out of his mouth as only a toddler can come up with... A couple of nights ago, he looked at me completely deadpan and asked to see my funky chicken.  :)  Once I gleaned that this was from his Drama class at camp, I got him to dance around and show me HIS funky chicken.

Atticus continues to amaze us all with his non stop energy.  Literally non stop until he passes out.  I was actually wondering how old one needs to be to enroll in track?  I think he may still be too young for track, but I'm definitely looking into some gymnastics classes in New York where he can jump on a trampoline until his heart is content.  I may actually look into getting one of the little trampolines for the house -- something like this ONE perhaps?  Sounds thrilling, no?  I'm sure the kids will love it.

He is smart, engineering, ever curious and constantly hungry.  :)  He loves his sister and and wants nothing to do with her at the same time.  He has decided that thunder is G-d racing cars in heaven.  He has a big heart and feeds the feral cats in the backyard every morning (Toot Toot, Oreo and Doyle?)  He loves Lightening McQueen even though he won't sit through 2 minutes of the Cars movie.  He loves watching roller coaster videos on YouTube.  Here's one of the current favorites.




Atticus is definitely a handful, but I am proud of most of his choices and I know he's growing up to be a good kid.  :)  Happy birthday Boo.

No comments: