Timeline

Monday, August 6, 2012

Inept.

I know there are a lot of nice things about New Orleans.  In theory.  But there seems to be a serious case of ineptitude here.  The simplest things prove so difficult!  We were expecting a delivery today between 4-6.  Greg just got a call to reschedule for this Saturday because the subcontractor apparently didn't show up.  Seriously.

This weekend, I ordered take out -- and got home only to realize that one of the entrees was missing.  She even read the order back to me while handing me the bag of food.

There is a sewer line (?) or something that involves a manhole cover just down the road from our house.  Part of the street is caving in around the cover.  At least a foot worth of caving in... a couple of weeks ago, two orange cones appeared to "mark" the spot.  Then someone stole the cones.  They lasted a few days.  Nothing else has been done...

I had one other recent example from the past week, but I'm not recalling it now...

23 Days.

No comments: