Timeline

Monday, August 6, 2012

Overnight Thoughts

When I went to wake Atticus up this morning (I know - crazy enough, right?) the first thing he said to me -- no joke:

"Mommy, I don't think I'm going to have very much fun at Pops' Birthday Party."

Huh?  We've been talking a lot about birthdays lately due to all the parties and the kids have asked whose birthday is next.  They know that Pops' birthday is next -- but what a silly thing to have been thinking about right before he woke up!  I wonder what he thinks we'll do for Pops' birthday when we're in town?  :-)

Maybe we can take Pops out to the indoor trampoline place that my friend just told us about?  Check out Got Jump.  I seriously can not wait to take Atticus.  He's going to have so much fun!  Thanks CM for the recommendation!!

1 comment:

Shawn's Life said...

I am not sure about that. Remember the skateboard