Timeline

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kittens

Oy.  Toot Toot was noticeably slimmer last night when she stopped by for dinner.  I've checked under our shed - but didn't see any evidence of kittens.

I did find a Trap-Neuter-Release program here in New Orleans.  I've left a detailed message for the owner of the non-profit.  Hopefully since we've gotten the three "regulars" that come by at pretty standard times, the non-profit will be able to live trap the kitties and spay/neuter them.  I wish I knew where the kittens were stashed -- I'll have to keep looking.  They must be close...

Atticus is really sad that Toot Toot doesn't want to live with him in his house... He knows that she's still scared of people, but he's really been trying to talk to her nicely when he puts food out in the mornings. She's tame enough now that she'll stay within 5-8 feet of the door (cowering under the sand/water table) - but if you make any sudden movements, she'll still go running.

No comments: