Timeline

Monday, August 20, 2012

You Have to be Kidding

Wow.  It really must be an election year.  I am normally pretty go with the flow - I follow the topics and vote, but I never feel the need to stand up and shout my feelings/opinions.

I saw THIS STORY on the news this morning and about fell over.  Yes, he's said he may have misspoke, but seriously -- how can one say this even "off the cuff"??  "Legitimate rape doesn't result in pregnancy?" Oh... so nice to know there's legitimate rape and illegitimate rape.  And.... that only the illegitimate kind can cause pregnancy!!!  OY VEY.  That was the reason this ding-dong gave for disagreeing with abortion.  Had he said anything along the lines of the value of all life, the medical risks, anything.....

Regardless of where I stand on any other issue -- these sentiments are enough to make me vote for the other party.

I'm honestly speechless.


No comments: