Timeline

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

No Plans for Turkey Day

I'm a little bothered to be honest.  Thanksgiving is two weeks away and we don't have any plans.  Last year was a quiet affair as well - and I miss Thanksgiving.  I want all the craziness of trying to cook for a houseful of family.  I want to try new recipes.  I want to see the kids running around with cousins, getting into trouble, having fun and being silly...

Historically, the end of November has been a rough time for me -- so I look forward to the one bright spot of a big Thanksgiving dinner with family.

So.. here's an open invitation to any friends/family that have the ability to travel to NYC.  Please come visit.  I'm not sure a turkey will even fit inside our NYC oven, but I'll make it work, I promise!!!

xo.

No comments: