Timeline

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Oh hi... I remember you!

It's been a while.  I know.  But, the school year is coming to a close and I'm feeling inspired.  Let's get back to blogging, shall we?  I fell into the FaceBook trap.  Posting too many half hearted attempts there and ignoring the blog.

I'm back.  At least in theory.

At this exact moment - I have to go pack a picnic before I go pick up the kids.  It's a lovely sunny afternoon and we're headed over to the bandstand with our school friends after pick up for a picnic in the park.  Bring on the blankets, frisbee, maybe some water balloons???

xx.

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Oh good - you guys are all still alive and good!!! Hope you are enjoying my homeland, even though the climate leaves a lot to be desired......
Best wishes,
Marcus