Timeline

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Birthday Parties

Today kicked off our upcoming early spring birthday season.  Wren's current beau, Bear, had his birthday party this morning which was a ton of fun.  And - made even better by the fact that Bear has awesome parents and they allowed siblings to come along for the fun too!  Yay.  It's always a good day for me when both kids can have fun together!

There was magic.  There was dancing (a lot of dancing).  There were bubbles...

Bear's dad is, as Wren will tell you, a R-E-A-L artist.  This is very important you see as Wren hasn't wavered in at least 6 months in her career aspirations.  She wants to be an artist.  Her current wish is that Bear's dad will teach her how to draw a better lion.  Apparently she thinks her lion drawings need some work and only Mr. A can help... I offered, but she looked me squarely in the eye and told me that I am NOT an artist.  Sigh... But, apparently I am still a pretty good cook.  :)  So, there's still that!

Thankfully, today was also a glorious sunshiny day.  So, after jumping around at the party, we stopped at the park for a good 90 min romp before heading home.  And we ended up running into 3 other Expats.  Apparently all it takes is a little bit of sunshine to get us all outside!

Now, I'm off to figure out what birthday presents to get for the next 7 birthday gifts!!  Eeeek.


No comments: