Timeline

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Today's Rambles...

I've got literally 6 minutes till I need to leave.  I just realized that I'm 2 ingredients short for tonight's baked potato soup.  Oy.  Story of my life...

I got a quick peek at the blog today.  It needs some work.  It's looking a bit tired as the Brits would say.  Remember when I started learning HTML  -- perhaps its time to revisit some of the learning sites.  Sheesh.  Get with it girlfriend...It's not like you've got anything else to do, right?

I'm still in the midst of putting together all the broken LEGO sets.  The good news however is that my sorting system seems to be working.  At least for the little lady.  I haven't yet moved onto Atticus.  He has a lot of LEGO.  It's a bit daunting to try and tackle.  But... it must be done!!! 

Budgets.  Those are new.  I'm trying it out.  Being an adult sucks.  I'm not exactly sure how it is that I've gotten to acquire this status.  I'm really not ready.  A giant shout out to my friend Amy who's given me an outline to really get going.  I'm sure that once it's just part of my day it'll get easier... but taking on household budgets are even more daunting than LEGO pieces!  But, it's time to adult people.  Gotta suck it up.

Also in the gotta suck it up category -- organizing.  I love organizing tools.  Buckets, binders, pretty baskets.  I'm really good at using them.  I'm not as good at getting started using them.  But I'm working on it. 

I've gotten better at email.  Yay.  I've finally sent some overdue letters to friends.  Next up is to do the catching up on all the pretty stationary I own.  Which - I'd like to say, I do know where it is.  It's all in one drawer in my desk.  Neatly organized.  At least that drawer... (top of the desk, don't ask.....)

Ok - kids are getting out of Clayworks.  I'm off like the Flash.  Or like SuperGirl.  We're digging that new show.  Go girl...

No comments: