Timeline

Monday, October 31, 2016

Breathing is Overrated


I'm going to keep repeating this mantra until my cold/allergies/sinus infection goes on it's merry way out of my head.  For the love of goodness - how many cups of hot tea can one drink in a day?  How much Vick's is needed to get a decent night's sleep?  Oy vey!  Granted, in the grand scope of world problems -- I am on the minor nuisance since of issues.  But yet, I grow weary of not breathing.  It's bloody annoying.

Also slightly annoying... the fact that it was 75 degrees yesterday in NYC and today the high is 53.  Normally - not a problem.  But guess what?  (Chicken butt) Today is Halloween and my daughter wants to be a ballerina riding a unicorn.  She's going to look like Elsa in Frozen with icicles hanging off her if I can't convince her to cover up in her ballet tutu!  

Speaking of dressing up - it's 1pm and I probably should go look for my costume before the little people arrive home.


No comments: