Timeline

Monday, October 31, 2016

Usborne Book Lady

I've gone and done it.  I agreed to become a distributor for Usborne books.  There's a decent back story to my love of these books.... ok, not really all that interesting, but here goes:

I lived in London for two years with my husband and our two young children.  I frequently visited the  bookstore, Waterstones, on St. John's Rd nearly weekly.  I fell in love with Usborne books - the sticker books, early readers, the travel sized activity books.  Seriously, right up my alley.

I've been back in the States for a little over a year now and I was always looking for something similar here without luck.  Then, I was contacted by my friend Lacie Glenn who also lived in the UK for a while about hosting an online Usborne book party on FaceBook.  Hosting a what?  I said...

That's when I learned the secret.  Usborne books are available here in the US if you know a distributor!  Woot woot.

I also learned they have amazing books for the older crowd which is great as my two are getting into science and grammar etc etc.

So - I bit the bullet and I've signed up.  I don't know yet if I'll be hosting all sorts of online things or just doing a table here and there at book fairs/science fairs -- but if you want a great book for your little one, or baby shower gift, or something that isn't a toy for your niece/nephew - give me a call.

x. Your new book lady

No comments: